Thursday, February 24, 2011

are you feeling the love??

So yesterday I finally got the piece of jewelry I've been lusting for the last long while!!


The most classic piece of jewelry every woman should own... the Cartier Love Bracelet in yellow gold!






I'm not wearing it yet partially cuz my mom doesn't want me to wear it fulltime until I am married (which is in like 5 years), but also cuz I don't want to scratch it up! It's so pretty!! She bought it as my wedding gift I guess? I know it's strange I'm getting it 5 years in advance, but she's saving a lot of money in the long run since 2 years ago, this bracelet was only around $2800.


Thanks mom!


- K.

2 comments:

  1. Aww that was sweet of her! And very practical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That's beautiful and what a lovely gift! Def. gives me some ideas for my wishlist...LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete