Tuesday, December 28, 2010

UPDATE! and new direction of blog.

Hi guys!

I apologize for the lack of posts. I've been extremely busy and therefore have been too tired to post!! Firstly, happy holidays to everyone!!! Secondly, new years is in a few days, so happy new year!! I returned from my NY trip a couple weeks ago and have some goodies to share with you guys. And of course how can I forget Christmas gifts and so forth...

I have to get a USB cable for my new DSLR camera (Xmas present), then I will be able to upload everything.

Just wanted to let my readers know that there will be some changes coming to this blog. In the last few months I have been obsessed with my finances, and I will explain why in the new year. So, to add to my new obsession, this blog will partially be about finances as well.

For the time being, let me leave you with a few pics I took from NY.



- K.








No comments:

Post a Comment